VGT TV

Fire House

Topic: Fire House

Hue: Thuyen Lam Pagoda burned fiercely, many furniture in the main hall area was burned

Quỳnh Quỳnh16:11:06 24/06/2024
On the evening of June 23, Thuyen Lam Pagoda (Hue City) suddenly caught fire. Soon after, the authorities arrived and successfully controlled the fire and are continuing to clarify the cause of the incident.

 4  |  1 Discuss  |  

Fire on Dinh Cong Ha Street: Escape route is sealed, experts warn urgently

Bút Máy17:05:53 18/06/2024
Experts recommend absolutely not storing flammable or explosive chemicals, and not placing flammable goods, objects, or utensils near fire or heat sources. Arrange furniture and objects in the house scientifically so as not to block escape routes in the house.

 2  |  1 Discuss  |  

Fire on Dinh Cong Ha Street: goods blocked the aisle, Hanoi City urgently directed

Bút Màu15:23:40 17/06/2024
At the time of the fire, there were 7 people in the house, 3 people escaped and 4 people did not survive. Vice Chairman of Hanoi People's Committee Le Hong Son issued a document directing the handling and overcoming the consequences of the incident.

 1  |  1 Discuss  |  

The fire that killed 3 people in Bac Giang: Fire broke out from the tram parking area, toxic gas spread quickly

Bút Mực17:33:21 16/06/2024
Investigating a house fire in Bac Giang City that left 3 people dead, the police determined that the fire broke out in the electric bicycle parking area on the first floor of the house, then spread quickly, generating a lot of smoke and toxic gases.

 3  |  1 Discuss  |  

Hanoi: House fire in Trai Ca alley in the middle of the night, furniture burned

Uyển Đình15:50:36 14/06/2024
On the same morning, according to a report from Hai Ba Trung District Police, the fire occurred at a residential house in alley 176 Trai Ca Lane, Truong Dinh Ward at 03:58 on June 14, 2024. The command board mobilized 2 fire trucks and soldiers.

 1  |  1 Discuss  |  

Fire in Trung Kinh: 2 patients were discharged from the hospital, the old woman is still in critical condition

Châu Anh16:59:12 06/06/2024
Regarding the fire at the hostel (No. 1, Lane 43/98/31, Trung Kinh Street, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi), the health of the 84-year-old woman is still in a complicated condition. And the couple entrenched in the bathroom was discharged from the hospital.

 3  |  1 Discuss  |  

Another motel caught fire in Hanoi early in the morning, people climbed the walls to call for help

Trí Nhi10:40:31 30/05/2024
The incident is shocking netizens, when a fire suddenly broke out in the early morning at a motel in Ha Dong, no one could react in time. This is the next fire in Hanoi, after the tragic story at Trung Kinh boarding house.

 4  |  1 Discuss  |  

Hanoi police prosecuted Trung Kinh boarding house fire case, how was the owner handled?

Bút Màu11:55:28 26/05/2024
Hanoi City Police have decided to prosecute the fire in Trung Kinh (Cau Giay District) to verify the content, including the responsibilities of the landlord and state management responsibilities.

 3  |  1 Discuss  |  

Trung Kinh boarding house fire: youngest victim was 23 years old, mother cried when she came to receive her c.hild

Bút Chì17:30:56 25/05/2024
Of the 14 victims in the motel fire in Hanoi, there were 11 people under 30 years old. Notably, this year's youngest victim was only 23 years old. According to research, it is K., a 4th year student, Phuong Dong University.

 3  |  1 Discuss  |  

Fire in Trung Kinh: Painful cries at the funeral home, the innkeeper speaks out

T.P10:38:30 25/05/2024
Regarding the tragic incident that is shocking netizens across the country, 14 people did not survive the fire in Trung Kinh, Hanoi. Recently, people shared sad scenes, the cries echoing at the funeral home made everyone choked up.

 6  |  3 Discuss  |  

Fire in Trung Kinh: The g.irl escaped because she came home late from going out and the house owner locked the gate

Nguyễn Kim10:04:44 25/05/2024
Regarding the fire in Trung Kinh (Cau Giay, Hanoi), a young g.irl shared a rare story when she was lucky enough to escape the fire because she came home late from going out and was locked by the homeowner and had to go to bed. your house.

 6  |  1 Discuss  |  

I feel sorry for the newlywed couple who passed away after 2 months of marriage after a fire in Trung Kinh's room

Hoàng Phúc18:39:42 24/05/2024
A newlywed couple named T. and P., 2 months old, passed away forever after a room fire on Trung Kinh street, Trung Hoa ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi made everyone sad.

 3  |  1 Discuss  |  

Terrifying 3 biggest fires in history in Hanoi, what were the causes?

Trí Nhi15:26:45 24/05/2024
Haunted in the history of fires and explosions in Vietnam, three fires left the entire society truly shocked in Hanoi. Let's take a look at the reasons why netizens are awakened by careless lifestyle choices that cause fires.

 2  |  1 Discuss  |  

The 21-year-old hero used a hammer to s.mash the wall, saving 3 people from a fire in Hanoi

Bút Mực14:44:59 24/05/2024
After discovering many people trapped in a boarding house fire on Trung Kinh Street, Hanoi City, Mr. Hoang Tuan climbed to a high floor using a ladder, used a hammer to repeatedly hit the wall to save people trapped inside.

 1  |  1 Discuss  |  

Lodging fire in Hanoi left 14 people injured: Neighbors recounted moments of life and d.eath

Bút Mực09:01:06 24/05/2024
Throughout the night and early morning of May 24, the functional forces made efforts to rescue and rescue a boarding house fire located deep in alley 119 Trung Kinh, Trung Hoa ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi.

 1  |  1 Discuss  |  

Quang Tri: Bank transaction room burns overnight, police investigate

An Nhi15:11:41 06/04/2024
Receiving a fire alarm from people at a bank transaction office in Quang Tri province at midnight, functional forces came to the scene to deploy firefighting work, preventing the fire from spreading to surrounding households.

 4  |  1 Discuss  |  

District 8 fire: The scene is cordoned off, people find a place to sleep overnight

Snow16:49:20 02/04/2024
Many people in the burnt compound in District 8 had to drive each other to bed because they could not return at night. The original cause was believed to have started a fire from an old wood dump.

 1  |  1 Discuss  |  

The café caught fire violently, nearly 20 people joined forces to "rescue" cars from the fire

Thiên Di17:12:57 01/04/2024
About 20 residents joined forces to remove a car from a fire at a café in Tan Phu district, Ho Chi Minh City. The fire damaged several items in the home. The cause of the fire is being clarified by authorities.

 4  |  1 Discuss  |  

A house fire in the alley of Le Duc Tho street, Go Vap left one person dead

Phương Thảo15:32:54 18/03/2024
Nearly 10 a.m. on March 18, Go Vap District Police (Ho Chi Minh City) are coordinating with Ho Chi Minh City Police professional departments to block off the scene and investigate clearly a house fire that left one person dead.

 3  |  1 Discuss  |  

Vinh Phuc: A plastic recycling facility was "swallowed up" by fire, with a column of smoke tens of meters high

Kim Lâm12:00:16 15/03/2024
On the night of March 14, a large fire broke out at a plastic factory located in Yen Dong commune, Yen Lac district, Vinh Phuc. According to reports from surrounding people, the fire occurred with a loud explosion and a column of smoke dozens of meters high quickly appeared.

 1  |  1 Discuss  |  

A fabric warehouse in Ho Chi Minh City caught fire at night, a resident jogging reported the fire

Tuyết Ngọc14:42:41 24/02/2024
The fabric warehouse on the way to area 4-5 (Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City) suddenly caught fire at night. Upon discovering the incident, a nearby resident immediately jogged to notify the authorities.

 5  |  1 Discuss  |  

House fire on Cach Mang Thang 8 Street in District 10, 4 people did not survive

Phong Trần15:35:46 17/02/2024
The tragic fire that occurred in the morning of February 17 in District 10, Ho Chi Minh City caused 4 people to not survive. The initial cause was suspected to be that someone locked the door and set it on fire, leading up to the incident.

 2  |  1 Discuss  |  

Choking breaks down the door to save 3 mothers and children in the burning house: I burn badly, mom panic

Nguyễn Kim17:36:06 02/02/2024
When the house was found on fire, the woman and her 2 children tried to get out but could not. Later, police forces and residents broke down the door wearing smoke masks and successfully rescued the 3 mothers and children.

 2  |  1 Discuss  |  

A house fire at night in Thanh Hoa caused a mother and her three children to tragically die on the eve of Tet

Nguyễn Kim16:29:51 30/01/2024
At about 11:30 p.m., Mr. T. discovered a fire on the first floor so he used a fire extinguisher equipped at home to put out the fire but failed. At this time, Mr. T. panicked, lost his temper and ran out to yell at the neighbors, forgetting to call his wife and children to get out.

 2  |  1 Discuss  |  

always nomadicQuang Hai's wifeblackpink reappearsroyal kimchiZhou Qingxuanaverage sharkbusiness needs loansblackpinkNational Day of mourninglike loanQuoc Cuong Gia Laikpop groupnational mourningdollar strength2ne1)