Hue: Thuyen Lam Pagoda burned fiercely, many furniture in the main hall area was burned

4 | 1 Discuss | Share
Regarding the fire in Nha Trang on the morning of November 28, the four unfortunate victims were members of the same family. A working group from the Ministry of Public Security went to the scene of the fire to conduct an investigation, collect documents, and investigate the cause of the incident.
According to PLO, on the afternoon of November 28, Ms. Nguyen Thi Anh Thu, Chairwoman of Phuong Sai Ward People's Committee, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province, said that the unit, together with functional agencies of the Provincial People's Committee and the City People's Committee, organized visits and encouragement for relatives of people involved in the fire that killed four people that occurred that morning.
According to Ms. Thu, the initial identification of the four deceased people is Mr. Truong Van Ut (56 years old), Ms. Hang Thi Luan (54 years old, Mr. Ut's wife), child THAT (1 year old) and child HTGK (born in 2024). Of which, Mr. Ut and Ms. Luan are the paternal and maternal grandparents of the two children who did not survive.
Initial information, the house has three floors, in which the first floor is used as a funeral goods business area, the upper floors are used for family activities. There are eight people living in the family, in addition to the four deceased, the remaining four people include Mr. Ut's son, daughter, daughter-in-law and son-in-law.
As PLO reported, at around 10:20 a.m. on November 28, a fire broke out at a three-story house on Phuong Sai Street, Phuong Sai Ward, killing four people.
Recounting the incident to a reporter from Dan Tri newspaper, Mr. Nguyen Quoc Chung, who lives near the fire area, said that at the time of the fire, there were 4 people in the house, including his grandparents and 2 children, the older child was just over 1 year old and the younger child was only 3 months old.
According to Mr. Chung, both grandparents discovered the fire and tried to put it out from inside the house, but were unsuccessful. The grandmother then ran upstairs to save her two grandchildren, and a few minutes later, the grandfather followed to help.
"The fire broke out so quickly, blocking the door, trapping them and causing them to tragically die," said Mr. Chung.
According to Dan Tri, on the evening of November 28, a working delegation of the Ministry of Public Security led by Major General Nguyen Dinh Hoan, Deputy Director of the Fire Prevention and Fighting and Rescue Police Department (PCCC&CNCH), arrived at the scene of a 3-story house on fire on Phuong Sai Street, Phuong Sai Ward, Nha Trang City (Khanh Hoa Province).
Major General Nguyen Dinh Hoan (middle) came to inspect the fire scene.
Here, Major General Nguyen Dinh Hoan directed officers from the Fire Prevention and Rescue Police Department to coordinate with the Khanh Hoa Provincial Police to investigate the scene. Accordingly, the investigators recorded the scene on the ground floor and upper floors of the house for a long period of time.
Major General Nguyen Dinh Hoan said that the working delegation went to Khanh Hoa first to grasp the situation of implementing safety measures in fire prevention and fighting work in the province.
According to Major General Hoan, after inspecting the scene, the working group will coordinate with local authorities to visit and encourage families whose relatives were victims of the fire.
"We will check the fire prevention and fighting records of the facility where the incident occurred. Then I will make a specific report to report to the leaders of the Ministry of Public Security," said Major General Nguyen Dinh Hoan.
Previously, Mr. Nghiem Xuan Thanh, Secretary of Khanh Hoa Provincial Party Committee, directly went to the scene to direct relevant units to urgently overcome the consequences and visit and encourage the victims' families.
At the same time, the Khanh Hoa Provincial Party Secretary requested the provincial police department to coordinate with relevant units to urgently investigate the cause of the incident to handle it according to the law; and directed the provincial authorities to urgently review compliance with regulations on fire prevention and fighting in Nha Trang city and the entire province.
Mr. Nghiem Xuan Thanh requested that any cases of fire prevention and fighting violations that do not meet operating conditions will be resolutely handled according to regulations.
On the afternoon of November 28, Nha Trang city leaders visited, encouraged and supported 100 million VND to the family of the victim of the house fire.
The fire caused 3 deaths in Nha Trang: Haunting desperate cries for help, helpless neighbors Gia14:03:25 11/06/2023A big fire broke out from a house in the western quarter of the city. Nha Trang took the lives of three grandchildren at the same time in the middle of the night. Neighbors participating in the firefighting could not help but be haunted by the cries for help in the burning house.
4 | 1 Discuss | Share
2 | 1 Discuss | Share
1 | 1 Discuss | Share
3 | 1 Discuss | Share
3 | 2 Discuss | Share
3 | 1 Discuss | Share
3 | 1 Discuss | Share
1 | 1 Discuss | Share
4 | 1 Discuss | Share
3 | 1 Discuss | Share
2 | 1 Discuss | Share
2 | 1 Discuss | Share
4 | 1 Discuss | Report