Hai Duong: Fire in a restaurant cum boarding house caused injuries to the owner's 2 children

Thiên DiMay 28, 2024 at 16:43

 1  |  1 Discuss  |  Report

Follow on

Just on May 28, many places across the country had consecutive fires. Notably, the fire at a restaurant in Hai Duong caused two casualties, causing sadness to public opinion.

The Fire Prevention and Rescue Police Department of Hai Duong Provincial Police informed that the unit had just extinguished a fire at a restaurant in Kinh Mon town.

According to information from Kinh Mon town authorities (Hai Duong province), at around 10:00 a.m. on May 28, a fire broke out at a restaurant in Quang Thanh commune. This is also a house that serves as both a boarding house and a business that sells food. The fire started from the kitchen then spread to the restaurant, about 10m wide, 15m long, one-story structure, roofed with corrugated iron in Quang Thanh commune.

Hai Duong: Fire in a restaurant cum boarding house caused injuries to the owners 2 children - Photo 1

The shop had no customers, only 5 people including shop owner Bui Thi Hoa, Ms. Bui Thi Linh (Ms. Hoa's younger sister), Ms. Ngo Thi Que (employee) and Ms. Hoa's two daughters.

After about 10 minutes, Hai Duong Provincial Police dispatched two fire engines, one rescue vehicle and 22 officers and soldiers to the scene. At this time, three adults escaped. The door of the shop opened, fire flared up and black smoke enveloped it.

While spraying water to put out the fire and searching for victims, the police discovered that the innkeeper's eldest daughter had not survived. The second c.hild was seriously injured and was transferred to Hai Duong Provincial General Hospital for emergency treatment, with a poor prognosis.

By 10:45 a.m., the fire was extinguished. Authorities suspect a gas leak in the kitchen during the cooking process.

Hai Duong: Fire in a restaurant cum boarding house caused injuries to the owners 2 children - Photo 2

According to the video recorded by people near the scene of the incident, it can be seen that the house was on fire fiercely, with huge smoke rising from inside. Many people in the area ran over and joined in fighting the fire. Nearby, you can still hear the pitiful screams and people asking each other if they have found the two children of the restaurant owner. Everyone expressed concern for the lives of the two children.

Kinh Mon town leaders have directed functional agencies to participate in supporting, encouraging, and visiting families in distress.

In Binh Duong, also on the morning of May 28, a fire broke out at a ventilation fan factory and an auto tire distribution company near DT 743 Street, Di An City.

At around 7:30, a fire with many loud explosions broke out from the factory of a ventilation fan manufacturing company and a business specializing in distributing auto accessories and tires in Tan Dong Hiep ward.

Hai Duong: Fire in a restaurant cum boarding house caused injuries to the owners 2 children - Photo 3

Because the main raw material was rubber tires, black smoke rose hundreds of meters high. The factory's ceiling of about 500 square meters collapsed. Many employees used firefighting equipment on site to put out the fire but failed, so they had to move the finished product outside to limit damage. The fire location is near a densely populated residential area.

"At first the fire burned inside the factory, but after about 30 minutes it suddenly rose to a high level, many people traveling on Highway 743 through the Binh Thung toll station stopped, causing a long traffic jam," said Mr. Tan, a resident nearby. said the scene.

Hai Duong: Fire in a restaurant cum boarding house caused injuries to the owners 2 children - Photo 4

More than 10 fire engines and dozens of firefighting officers and soldiers were present at the scene. Because the fire area was located right in a residential area, the police had to divide into many directions and extinguish the fire from many sides.

By 9:45 a.m., the fire was basically controlled and there was no possibility of it spreading.

Hai Duong: Fire in a restaurant cum boarding house caused injuries to the owners 2 children - Photo 5

The Fire Prevention and Rescue Police Department (Binh Duong Provincial Police) said that the fire had no casualties. However, the burned factory had an area of about 1,500 m 2 , the fire area was about 200 m 2 . The main flammable substances are paper, plastic and industrial machine cooling products...

Hai Duong: Fire in a restaurant cum boarding house caused injuries to the owners 2 children - Photo 6

It is known that the above burned factory specializes in manufacturing fans, and is currently suspended from operation on May 10, 2024 according to Decision No. 180/QDDC-CATP of Di An City Police.

Binh Duong province authorities are continuing to investigate to find out the cause of the fire and at the same time inventory damaged property.

Hai Duong: Fire in a restaurant cum boarding house caused injuries to the owners 2 children - Photo 7

Did you LIKE this article?
Yes
No

Related topics

The café caught fire violently, nearly 20 people joined forces to "rescue" cars from the fire

Thiên Di17:12:57 01/04/2024
About 20 residents joined forces to remove a car from a fire at a café in Tan Phu district, Ho Chi Minh City. The fire damaged several items in the home. The cause of the fire is being clarified by authorities.

 4  |  1 Discuss  |  

Large fire at a 2,000m2 plastic manufacturing company in Ho Chi Minh City, 1 person did not survive

Nguyễn Kim15:16:42 09/09/2023
A large fire broke out suddenly on the night of September 8 at a plastic manufacturing company in District 8, Ho Chi Minh City. HCMC has burned about 482m2 of area in the company of 2,000m2 with many foams and finished plastics.

 2  |  0 Discuss  |  

Fire on Dinh Cong Ha Street: goods blocked the aisle, Hanoi City urgently directed

Bút Màu15:23:40 17/06/2024
At the time of the fire, there were 7 people in the house, 3 people escaped and 4 people did not survive. Vice Chairman of Hanoi People's Committee Le Hong Son issued a document directing the handling and overcoming the consequences of the incident.

 1  |  1 Discuss  |  

The fire that k.illed 3 people in Bac Giang: Fire broke out from the tram parking area, toxic gas spread quickly

Bút Mực17:33:21 16/06/2024
Investigating a house fire in Bac Giang City that left 3 people dead, the police determined that the fire broke out in the electric bicycle parking area on the first floor of the house, then spread quickly, generating a lot of smoke and toxic gases.

 3  |  1 Discuss  |  

Hanoi: Big fire in the middle of the night at a restaurant in Cau Giay, smoke and fire rising sky high

Kim Lâm13:41:25 31/05/2024
The fire occurred at midnight on May 30, at a restaurant on Dich Vong Hau street (Dich Vong ward, Cau Giay district). At that time, the fire broke out and quickly covered the entire restaurant.

 1  |  1 Discuss  |  

An Giang: The forest fire on Co To Mountain is controlled, some places still have smoldering smoke

Nguyễn Kim17:29:41 27/04/2024
The forest fire that occurred in the Co To mountain area (Nui To commune, Tri Ton district, An Giang) was basically controlled this morning. The current fire area has about 6-7 points still generating smoke.

 3  |  1 Discuss  |  

Passenger car burned to the ground on Ho Chi Minh City - Long Thanh highway, traffic jam for 5km

Châu Anh16:21:15 19/04/2024
Just past Long Thanh Bridge, passengers discovered black smoke coming from the rear of the car and spread to the rows of seats, so they shouted. The driver quickly stopped the car in the emergency lane and used a mini fire extinguisher to put out the fire but failed.

 3  |  1 Discuss  |  

Fire in a row of houses along the canal in District 8 (HCMC): Total damage of more than 1.6 billion VND

Nguyễn Kim17:15:33 11/04/2024
According to District 8 Police, the fire showed signs of violating fire prevention and fighting regulations. The Police Investigation Agency has issued a decision to assign and organize a clarification investigation to have specific handling in accordance with the law.

 1  |  1 Discuss  |  

Quang Tri: Bank transaction room burns overnight, police investigate

An Nhi15:11:41 06/04/2024
Receiving a fire alarm from people at a bank transaction office in Quang Tri province at midnight, functional forces came to the scene to deploy firefighting work, preventing the fire from spreading to surrounding households.

 4  |  1 Discuss  |  

House fire on Cach Mang Thang 8 Street in District 10, 4 people did not survive

Phong Trần15:35:46 17/02/2024
The tragic fire that occurred in the morning of February 17 in District 10, Ho Chi Minh City caused 4 people to not survive. The initial cause was suspected to be that someone locked the door and set it on fire, leading up to the incident.

 2  |  1 Discuss  |  

Tien Giang: Large fire at textile company in Long Giang industrial park on the evening of 27 Tet

Châu Anh12:08:14 07/02/2024
On the evening of February 6 (aimed at 27 Tet), in the area where the roof containing goods of a textile company located in Long Giang Industrial Park broke out on fire, the fire area was up to about 1,000m2. Forces on the spot attempted to f.ight the fire but were unsuccessful.

 4  |  1 Discuss  |  

Binh Duong had a fire at a foam mattress factory, Thu Duc 16-seat car suddenly caught fire

Phương Thảo20:08:54 20/01/2024
The fire occurred around 12:00 this afternoon (January 20) at the factory of KC Company (specializing in manufacturing foam mattresses in Tan Phuoc Khanh ward, Tan Uyen city, Binh Duong province). Initially, it was reported that the fire had no human casualties.

 2  |  1 Discuss  |  

Hong Hai passed awayalways nomadicLouis Phamrose storyviewesisblackpinkjennieviolation as Phuongyoung mangolight spirit -Liu Yifeidaffodils