29 students poisoned by eating 'strange' candy in Quang Ninh

Minh NgọcDec 01, 2023 at 17:23

 2  |  1 Discuss  |  Report

Follow on

In Quang Ninh in recent days, there has been a stir in information that a series of students of Hoong Mo Secondary School suffered from food p.oisoning after eating a strange candy bought from outside.

On November 29, leaders of the People's Committee of Binh Lieu district (Quang Ninh province) said that 29 students of Hoong Mo Secondary School, Binh Lieu district showed headaches, dizziness, numbness of lips, nausea suspected of food p.oisoning after eating a candy with foreign letters bought near the school gate.

29 students poisoned by eating strange candy in Quang Ninh - Photo 1

Earlier, at about 15:15 on November 27, some students of Hongmo Secondary and High School bought candy to bring to class to share meals. By the evening of the same day, the students who had eaten the candy showed headaches, abdominal pain, nausea, and numbness of the lips.

After that, they were taken to a medical facility for medical examination and monitoring, and one c.hild is still in hospital for observation.

At the time of the incident, the school informed the students' parents to capture and monitor their health. On the afternoon of 28/11, students still have headaches, abdominal pain, nausea should be taken to a medical facility by the school for health check-up and monitoring.

29 students poisoned by eating strange candy in Quang Ninh - Photo 2

Through the initial review, 29 students (including 27 students in class 6A, 2 students in class 8C), ate a foreign candy with no Vietnamese subtitle stamps bought at a grocery store sold on the street, near the school gate.

Notably, not long ago, on November 25, at Cai Rong Township Secondary School (Van Don district, Quang Ninh province), there was a similar p.oisoning of students, among 126 students who bought "strange" candy at the school gate, 5 showed numbness of the lips, dizziness, chest tightness, shortness of breath and were hospitalized.

29 students poisoned by eating strange candy in Quang Ninh - Photo 3

There were 126 students who bought and used blue shell candy, Haiyan labels and foreign letters, without Vietnamese sub-stamps, at 1 shop outside the school gate. After eating, 5 students showed signs of numbness of lips, dizziness, chest tightness, shortness of breath and had to be monitored for treatment at Van Don District Health Center.

In response to the above incident, the People's Committee of Binh Lieu district directed the district authorities to go to Ms. S.'s store in front of Hoong Mo Secondary School to conduct inspection and verification.

At the time of inspection, the store only sold Vietnamese sweets, with full labels.

On 29-11, the Market Management Team together with the Binh Lieu District Police worked with the school, verifying more information to trace the origin of goods; At the same time, instruct the school to send the accreditation form.

Notably, not long ago, on November 25, at Cai Rong Township Secondary School (Van Don district, Quang Ninh province), there was a similar p.oisoning of students, among 126 students who bought "strange" candy at the school gate, 5 showed numbness of the lips, dizziness, chest tightness, shortness of breath and were hospitalized.

29 students poisoned by eating strange candy in Quang Ninh - Photo 4

Facing the above situation, some localities in Quang Ninh province have strengthened the propaganda work, inspection and supervision to prevent food p.oisoning and measures to prevent food p.oisoning, recommending families to regularly remind their children not to buy and use confectionery of unknown origin, cheap to avoid similar unfortunate incidents.

Functional forces also ordered to strengthen the inspection, seizure and strictly handle violations of food safety, especially violations of trading in counterfeit goods, goods of unknown origin, not ensuring food safety at the school gate area.

29 students poisoned by eating strange candy in Quang Ninh - Photo 5

In the face of the risk of food safety "besieging" schools, in addition to the management responsibilities of authorities, schools and educational institutions, it is necessary to join hands of teachers and families in closely managing and supervising the activities of students and their children.

It is recommended that families regularly remind their children to eat at home before going to class, not to buy and use sweets of unknown origin and cheap prices to avoid similar unfortunate incidents.

29 students poisoned by eating strange candy in Quang Ninh - Photo 6

Did you LIKE this article?
Yes
No

Related topics

Dad blatantly stole his son's girlfriend and tried to protect his lover in front of his wife

Phi Yến17:37:46 22/02/2024
I thought there would be a rare a.dultery in the movie, but I didn't expect this to happen in real life. The father's actions made the online community even more angry.

 1  |  1 Discuss  |  

"Buddha's hair relic" case: The abbot of Ba Vang Pagoda was fined 7.5 million VND

Phi Đức11:12:05 27/01/2024
On January 26, the People's Committee of Uong Bi City (Quang Ninh province) issued a decision to impose an administrative fine of 7.5 million VND on Mr. Vu Minh Hieu, Buddhist monk Thich Truc Thai Minh.

 2  |  1 Discuss  |  

Quang Ninh speaks out about the Buddha's hair relics, asking Ba Vang Pagoda to do 1 job urgently

Minh Lợi16:23:50 03/01/2024
On the evening of January 2, the People's Committee of Quang Ninh province said that the Ba Vang Pagoda organizing a procession and display for Buddhists to admire the so-called Buddha hair relics is an exhibition activity, so it violated Decree 23/2019 on exhibition activities.

 1  |  1 Discuss  |  

Encountered with an accident on Christmas night, two female students in Nghe An passed away mercifully

Phương Thảo14:32:41 25/12/2023
While going out together on Christmas Eve by motorbike on the evening of December 24, three female students in Dien Chau, Nghe An unfortunately had a traffic accident and two of them could not survive.

 2  |  1 Discuss  |  

Understand the psychology of people who don't talk in class groups, don't go to class meetings, but don't leave class groups

Phi Đức13:28:41 29/11/2023
After graduating, many people tend to stay silent in their old class groups. They don't see each other during class reunions. They don't leave class groups, and sometimes they even read messages very enthusiastically. What is the reason?

 2  |  2 Discuss  |  

The case of two dancers being 'caught jealous' at the match, the Arts Theatre side was attacked and forced to lock Facebook

Juni Nguyễn17:11:31 06/11/2023
After many days since the incident of two dancers of b>Vietnam Contemporary Art Theater having an affair, being arrested by the government at the battle has greatly affected the theater authorities.

 3  |  0 Discuss  |  

High school grades students' work by the number of likes on social networks, fans argue, principal speaks up

Thanh Phúc14:08:17 30/10/2023
Netizens are arguing fiercely when a high school in Ho Chi Minh City has a form of grading students' work by counting likes and shares on Facebook. The principal officially spoke up and clarified the situation.

 5  |  0 Discuss  |  

At least 141 people were poisoned when eating Phuong bread in Hoi An, what did the owner's family say?

Nguyễn Kim16:18:04 15/09/2023
Regarding the recent case of many people suspected of p.oisoning after eating Phuong bread in Hoi An, on September 15, the son of the owner of Phuong bread shop gave new information about the incident. Accordingly, family members split up to visit and ask to pay hospital bills for the poisoned diner.

 2  |  0 Discuss  |  

Hien Ho was "dodged like evil" by the whole showbiz, but there was still a musician who "defied" the cooperation

Gia Hoàng07:10:29 14/08/2023
Since Heather Hu was broken, Xiao Tam destroyed the happiness of other people's families. It can be said that she was shunned and sealed off by the whole showbiz on all fronts. But recently there was still a musician willing to sign with the singer.

 4  |  0 Discuss  |  

Hot dancer Ha Long Tram Anh was 'eating porridge stone bowl', eating on the head of his benefactor

Ning Jing15:14:37 10/08/2023
As a name that is interested and famous on social networks today along with Quynh Nga, recently h.ot dancer Tram Anh was suddenly eaten by a person who is said to be his benefactor to eat porridge ice bowl.

 2  |  0 Discuss  |  

Woman dies of 'water p.oisoning', doctor warns: Drinking water continuously is extremely dangerous

Khánh Tự20:59:48 07/08/2023
A woman living in Indiana (USA) has suddenly died due to water p.oisoning - this is considered the cause of d.eath ever. This information caused many people extreme confusion.

 3  |  0 Discuss  |  

Lao Cai: Funeral dinner leaves 11 people hospitalized with suspected food poisoning

Quỳnh Quỳnh17:16:57 07/08/2023
The Lao Cai Department of Health reported that 11 people, after eating at a funeral of people in San II village, Hoang Lien commune, Sapa town, had symptoms of nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, repeated bowel movements, and had to be hospitalized for treatment.

 3  |  0 Discuss  |  

tiktoker Quynh Truongpeach movie - pho and pianomiss worldmovie tomorrowpowerful fleshTruong Giang - male childrentownmiss worldlong river