"Grandfather" Le Tung Van stubbornly asked the court to declare his innocence and release the disciples who were still sentenced to death.

4 | 0 Discuss | Share
Many people are now waiting for the authorities to judge the right person and the right crime in this case!
Recently, the story surrounding the noisy Tinh That Bong Lai has caused a stir in public opinion. Recognizing the fact that the matter is of great interest to the public, many forums have posted false information in order to "change" the nature to like and view sentences.
On January 10, authorities in Long An province said that they were still investigating four suspects, including Mr. Le Tung Van (SN 1932), Le Thanh Hoan Nguyen (1990), Le Thanh Nhat Nguyen (1991), and Le Thanh Trung. Duong (1995), on the crime of abusing democratic freedoms to infringe upon the interests of the State, organizations and individuals. At the same time, the investigation agency of Long An province has not yet decided to prosecute more crimes against the above accused.
Previously, Mr. Dao Kim Lan, one of the five lawyers who participated in the defense of Tinh That Bong Lai, said: "There are many problems in public opinion that go beyond the nature of the case. According to the official information of the police agency. During the investigation, the defendants are only being prosecuted for the crime of abusing democratic freedoms to infringe upon the interests of the state, and the legitimate rights and interests of organizations and individuals (as defined in article 331 of the Code of Law). Criminal Code 2015 (amended 2017), other information is just public opinion hype or groundless rumors up to the present time".
Some working sessions are quite favorable, but due to the time approaching the 2022 Lunar New Year, it may be possible to continue after Tet. "Currently, because the case is under investigation, the information must wait for the conclusion of the police authorities. The lawyers have no opinion on the content but work in the spirit of respecting the principle of deduction. presumed innocence against his client," he added.
It is known that the lawyers participated in working sessions with investigators and controllers for all the accused in the case according to the schedule and working schedule arranged by the investigating agency. About the 4 defendants, they are currently working with lawyers. Participating in a case received the attention of public opinion, but for lawyer Lan, this is just a professional task like many other cases.
Some meetings went quite smoothly. The lives of the three suspects in custody are gradually stabilizing. As for Mr. Van, he was old and weak, so he faced many inadequacies in reporting.
Not long ago, MXH was also aroused by rumors of discovering "the book of impregnated women" of Mr. Le Tung Van and his daughters through a search by the authorities. However, then the Duc Hoa district police had to deny the rumors. In fact, the notebook that was spread was a record of the menstrual cycle of women living in Tinh That Bong Lai.
Talking to the press, the deputy director of the Children's Department said that on social networks, many people have posted and shared information, pictures, and names of "little boys" at Tinh That Bong Lai, even A DNA test spread confirmed that Mr. Le Tung Van (90 years old, living in Long An) was the father of the children. According to the representative of the department, this is a violation of the law. The Children's Department suggested keeping the children's private lives secret.
Recently, Nhi Nguyen often posted clips of "disciples" in the celebration of the age of "grandfather". In this moment, Mr. Van was "sacrifice alive" by the Bong Lai Tinh family group, the ceremony took place solemnly. Many netizens commented, this is an "abuse" action.
Regarding this action, the legal representative of Tinh That Bong Lai - Lawyer Kim Lan said that the fact that Tinh That Bong Lai posted a life clip monologue by Nhi Nguyen did not affect the investigation process. Previously, this lawyer also told about the current health situation of the defendants.
About Mr. Le Tung Van, due to his old age and weak health, it was difficult in the process of reporting. The investigative agency will arrange more medical departments in working sessions to support and take care of his health.
The Bong Lai Pure House Case: Diem My's parents confirmed that the CA had handed over the child, there was no kidnapping Jennie17:26:29 02/11/2022Defendant Nhat Nguyen also said that the assessment results were inaccurate. The defendant also said that at this time there was a disappearance at the district police, so the defendant returned to provide evidence. Nhat Nguyen confirmed that Duc Hoa district police kidnapped...
4 | 0 Discuss | Share
4 | 0 Discuss | Share
5 | 0 Discuss | Share
4 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 0 Discuss | Share
3 | 0 Discuss | Share
14 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 0 Discuss | Share
1 | 0 Discuss | Share
6 | 0 Discuss | Share
9 | 0 Discuss | Share
1 | 0 Discuss | Share
5 | 0 Discuss | Report