BIGBANG performed Last Dance after 9 years, G-Dragon "cleared the way" for T.O.P to return?

2 | 1 Discuss | Share
After the news that Seungri left Korea to start over from scratch, an acquaintance suddenly made revelations related to the guy and the members of BIGBANG. Sharing from this character immediately attracted the attention of a large number of people.
On April 2, a Korean newspaper reported that Seungri left the country of kimchi last month for China, where he is planning to launch a business project in the entertainment sector. According to the information revealed, the former BIGBANG member intends to take advantage of the personal relationships he has maintained so far to expand his influence.
However, recently, Seungri has denied rumors of being active in the Chinese entertainment industry. Talking to Maekyung, he affirmed: "I need to clarify the false information that appeared yesterday."
Seungri explained, "I didn't leave Korea as rumored. Currently, I live in Korea and my trips abroad are just to attend friends' weddings or personal vacations, not related to business. I have no intention of returning to the entertainment or culture industry. Recently, I only had dinner with a few people I used to work with to review old stories, without discussing any projects."
Regarding his current life, the former BIGBANG member said, "I don't participate in economic activities, mainly stay with my family and live calmly. I'm trying to correct them because they're not right. I apologize for constantly making noise and will be more cautious to avoid arguments and live responsibly."
Ever since Seungri and T.O.P left BIGBANG one after another due to personal noise, many fans have always been curious about the relationship between the two and the rest of the group. For T.O.P - who left after the MV "Still Life", fans still support and look forward to the day when the male rapper re-signs with his old team. Especially, after his comeback in "Squid Game 2" along with his thoughts revealed after many years, many people have praised and sympathized with this guy.
On the contrary, with Seungri, the V.I.P community always shows anger every time he appears. The public thinks that they want BIGBANG to reunite, but it does not mean that they want to see the 9X singer return to the entertainment industry. The members of the group also face a wave of criticism if they take actions that are considered to sho.w support for the guy.
Even so, after many years, fans still pay a certain amount of attention and doubt whether Seungri still has any connection with BIGBANG. According to Koreaboo, an acquaintance has just revealed that the singer has cut ties with his former teammates "but still has a good relationship with some other acquaintances in the past. In business, he may go to China to look for opportunities."
Recently, Seungri has been rumored to go to China many times to develop his career. The former BIGBANG member was once seen appearing at a nightclub in Hangzhou. Facing this information, the authorities in the place known as "Paradise on Earth" said: "Normally, cultural and artistic activities must be notified and registered in advance with the Ministry of Culture. As for whether Seungri's event has been registered or not, there is no need to verify further. The final results will be announced after the investigation."
Seungri (real name Lee Seung Hyun) was born in 1990, was the focus of his big brother " Burning Sun" 6 years ago. The incident shocked the Korean entertainment industry when the guy was prosecuted with 9 serious crimes, including: Illegal gamblin.g, brokering - organizing flower sales, trespassing on the body, violating the law on foreign exchange trading, violating the law on food safety, embezzlement in business, etc violating strict economic sanctions laws and inciting South Korea.
After the investigation and trial, the court sentenced Seungri to 1 year and 6 months in prison. Since the end of his prison term, the former BIGBANG member has always kept silent in public, until the news of his reappearance in China was revealed.
Taeyang turned university into a concert, trying to save BIGBANG's image? Bút Bi07:19:32 28/05/2024While BIGBANG was constantly being called out amid former member Seungri's Burning Sun scandal, Taeyang ignored him when interacting with Korean students. The male singer's move was considered to contribute to saving the image of a once-popular band.
2 | 1 Discuss | Share
3 | 1 Discuss | Share
4 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 0 Discuss | Share
4 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 0 Discuss | Share
1 | 1 Discuss | Share
3 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 0 Discuss | Share
3 | 1 Discuss | Share
3 | 1 Discuss | Share
6 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 1 Discuss | Report