Ngo Can Ngon's comeback has not yet had time to shine but has been "suppressed"? Vu Chinh speaks up!

4 | 0 Discuss | Share
The newly-started project "Royal Sword" by Ngo Can Ngon and Tran Triet Vien was suddenly delayed, the reason stemmed from the film producer Vu Chinh causing trouble, causing an investor of "Royal Sword" to withdraw.
This resulted in the film being unable to continue filming according to its original schedule.
Previously, Vu Chinh had caused a stir many times because of the ranking order of Ngo Can Ngon and Tran Triet Viet. The owner of Hoan Ngu Film Company hinted that Tran Triet Vien was supported by investors, delaying his schedule to join the crew, making the "90s flower girl" wait.
According to what is being spread on social networks, Tran Triet Vien is the name chosen by the investor. Tran Triet Vien not only did not accept the second round, but even when he was in the second round, he did not want his name to be listed after the girl's name when the judge announced it.
However, many netizens spoke up to defend Tran Triet Vien, saying that everything was still not going anywhere yet and he was already being mentioned. Moreover, even if the star born in 1996 really agreed to play Ngu Dinh Dao, he has been busy with many schedules recently, and there is no way that the issue of the position would affect others.
More notably, Vu Chinh continued to cause controversy with his "message" to Tran Triet Vien's fans. A fan of Ngo Can Ngon hoped that Vu Chinh would sue Tran Triet Vien's fans for insulting Ngo Can Ngon. In response, Vu Chinh declared that "no matter how much he scolds, the fact that he has to stand behind still cannot be changed, no matter how much he refuses, he cannot stop their brother from coming in."
Once again, the online community was in an uproar. Many people were very indignant, thinking that Vu Chinh was willing to put down others in order to protect his artist. Moreover, many people commented that even if Tran Triet Vien made such requests, it would be reasonable, because Ngo Can Ngon's career achievements were not enough to pressure the groom's family.
Some notable comments about the drama of Vu Chinh - Tran Triet Vien - Ngo Can Ngon: "Vu Chinh follows whatever is beneficial, don't you remember the times when you oppressed actors who had no capital, why are you acting like a victim now? Whether Vien has a prince or not, he doesn't deserve to be poked like that", "Really tiring, why not let the actors join the crew happily? I don't understand what Vu Chinh wants anymore. Tran Triet Vien is still working hard, plus he just finished filming. Vu Chinh is really too much".
"Mr. Vien just finished filming with Tuong Han yesterday. Vu Chinh's words are so fake. Before, he said if Ms. Ngon didn't start filming in the first season, he would leave the film. Now, he's using this guy to say that to save face?", "Vu Chinh, stop going online. Last month, he said that if the film didn't start filming in June, he would leave because there were many scripts waiting. Now, he's waiting until July to catch up with the male lead's schedule, so he should accept it."
Chinese bloggers said that the filming of "Royal Sword" was postponed, so Wu Jinyan returned to Beijing with his family. Meanwhile, Chen Zheyuan chose to travel to South Korea during his free time. The supporting actors also left the set to carry out other personal schedules.
Regarding the news that "Royal Sword" has stopped filming, a member of the film crew posted an explanation on social media. "According to the schedule, "Royal Sword" will be filmed in Dunhuang on July 14. However, due to the number of tourists flocking to Dunhuang this summer, it has increased many times compared to last year, so the film crew had to adjust the plan to ensure the safety of the actors and the convenience of the filming process.
Filming in the Northwest will definitely proceed as planned, just changing the time to suit the reality. Therefore, the actors will have about 10 days off from the set to do their own work. Wu Jinyan flew back to Beijing and will return to Hengdian in a few days to film on July 21," the post said.
Tran Triet Vien "tear up the show", Vu Chinh went crazy and publicly exposed the scandal on livestream Thanh Yên16:22:19 19/06/2025Director Vu Chinh was surprised when he revealed the reason why Ngu Dinh Dao froze because the male lead refused to stand behind the female lead Ngo Can Ngon. This dispute over the role raised questions about the future of the project.
4 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 0 Discuss | Share
3 | 0 Discuss | Share
3 | 0 Discuss | Share
4 | 0 Discuss | Share
4 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 0 Discuss | Share
5 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 0 Discuss | Share
5 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 0 Discuss | Share
3 | 0 Discuss | Share
1 | 0 Discuss | Report