Hong Dang, Ho Hoai Anh were constantly criticized, a journalist said: "Keyboard heroes don't pick up chopsticks"

1 | 0 Discuss | Share
According to the information shared, even if the British victim has dismissed the complaint, the prosecutor still has the right to continue the case if it is in the public interest. However, the latest information from a person in Spain said that both artists must stay at least 6 months to 1 year for investigation.
Since the scandal of Hong Dang and Ho Hoai Anh in Spain broke out, fans have been following information about the situation of the two artists. Recently, according to information from Thanh Nien, this newspaper has contacted the Spanish Civil Guard (Guardia Civil) and was confirmed by this unit that the police are still investigating the case. Therefore, the two Vietnamese artists have not yet been given their passports to return home. The police also said that the two went to the Jutjat de Guardia Magistrates Court on the day of their arrest: "The court has always made sure that it is their duty to explain what happened to the two of you and to make sure that the two Vietnam clearly understands its legitimate rights and interests.
Hong Dang and Ho Hoai Anh have yet to speak out about the allegations they are facing.
In addition, recently, information from forums specializing in discussing showbiz said that Hong Dang and Ho Hoai Anh are still unlikely to return to Vietnam. Both artists must be in Spain for at least 6 months to 1 year. This person also said that the case of the two artists is a very small case in Spain and is of little interest. In order to go to court, there are still many legal procedures to go through. Although this incident is not accurate, fans are also quite worried and expect the latest information from Ho Hoai Anh - Hong Dang.
Previously, there were questions about rumors that if the victim, a British girl, filed a complaint and withdrew the charges, the two artists would be "released" without any trouble, this side said: "In the event that the victim withdraws the charges, the prosecutor has the right to continue the case if the prosecutor thinks it is in the public interest. Those two people can contact a lawyer, the law. Monks are the protectors of their interests". This side added, "When there are requests for assistance in administrative procedures, the Consulate or the Embassy is the agency that two people can contact to ask for what they want."
A person living in Mallorca said the local press had not reported more on the case because there had not been any special progress. "There are cases like this almost every day here," he added.
On July 21, a spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam also said that the case is still under investigation. Accordingly, the Embassy of Vietnam in Spain has implemented measures to protect citizens, contacting the agency in charge of residence of foreigners in Spain to support the procedure of staying for these two people. , is said to be actor Hong Dang and musician Ho Hoai Anh.
It can be seen that the scandal of going abroad without the permission of musician Ho Hoai Anh and actor Hong Dang has stirred public opinion for more than a month. Both artists have locked their personal Facebook pages to avoid negative comments.
If Luu Huong Giang still keeps silent on social networks, Anh Dao - wife of actor Hong Dang has been active again on Facebook after a period of silence. Although she still shows a positive spirit, focusing on the business, she also admits that she is "withering". Many relatives and netizens have come to encourage her, wishing her to stay healthy.
The moves of Luu Huong Giang and actress Hong Dang's wife were noticed by the audience.
Currently, Hong Dang and Ho Hoai Anh have not returned home, nor have any related statements. The Guardia Civil press office revealed the situation of the two male artists. Accordingly, they revealed that the police were still investigating, and the two subjects had not yet returned their passports to the country. Notably, the police also said that on the day of their arrest, both were present at the Jutjat de Guardia first instance court. Here, they are clearly explained what happened and are assured that they understand their legal rights and interests.
Earlier, the European press reported that two Vietnamese citizens were accused by a 17-year-old British girl of raping her at a hotel on the island of Majorca. They were detained in a hotel at dawn on June 25, have now been released on bail but are still prohibited from leaving Spain.
However, for now, this is just an unconfirmed rumor, currently the information about Hong Dang - Ho Hoai Anh in Spain is still being updated.
Ho Hoai Anh - Hong Dang explained: Apologize to the theater, take responsibility after the scandal of private life Minh Hà07:51:19 18/08/2022The Dean of the Faculty of Traditional Music said he worked with Ho Hoai Anh on the afternoon of August 16 and sent a report to the Board of Directors of the Vietnam National Academy of Music. At the same time, in a report sent to the Hanoi Drama Theater, actor Hong Dang...
1 | 0 Discuss | Share
5 | 0 Discuss | Share
4 | 0 Discuss | Share
4 | 0 Discuss | Share
4 | 0 Discuss | Share
5 | 0 Discuss | Share
1 | 0 Discuss | Share
16 | 0 Discuss | Share
1 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 0 Discuss | Share
4 | 0 Discuss | Share
1 | 0 Discuss | Share
5 | 0 Discuss | Report