The Ministry of Culture and Culture entered the investigation of the love scandal, ViruSs was scrutinized for qualifications, has a canvas?

3 | 0 Discuss | Share
Faced with the tragic situation of the old man who was destroyed by bad guys, many people donated and supported him more than 50 million VND. Before everyone's hearts, Mr. Ton was extremely touched and grateful.
On July 4, social networks spread images and clips of the old man lying in a watermelon field, crying. In the melon field, most of the ripe fruit is broken. It is known that the identity of the character in the clip is Mr. Phan Van Ton (66 years old, living in Dien Ky commune, Dien Chau district, Nghe An). When he visited his family's watermelon field as usual, he found a large area of melons destroyed.
The clip appeared on social media, causing many people to be extremely angry. Many people think that it is not known if there is any conflict between the victim and the bad guy, however, the act of destroying the melon field as the clip reflects is extremely cruel.
Recounting the incident, Mr. Ton said that this melon field was planted by him and his wife nearly 3 months ago. On the morning of July 3, he went to this watermelon field about to be harvested (located near Highway 1A) to water and guard the melon field.
Mr. Ton sadly said: "It wasn't until 11 o'clock in the afternoon that I came home to eat. In the afternoon, I went to visit the melon field and found that all the large fruit had been stolen, and the small fruit had also been trampled. I was heartbroken. because the money for seed, fertilizer, care and maintenance for more than 2 months has been destroyed.
Ms. Dang Thi Chan, Mr. Ton's wife, said that she and her husband only have 2.5 sao of watermelon field to feed their 3 mouths, which are her husband and wife and their grandson. However, the 1.5-acre field was waterlogged, so the melons had root rot. She and her husband hoped for the remaining 1 acre of land located near Highway 1A, but it was also stolen and destroyed by bad guys.
After receiving the report, the head of the investigative police agency of the provincial police department directed the Dien Chau district police to focus on investigating and clarifying to strictly handle in accordance with the law.
The case of Mr. Phan Van Ton's family (Dien Ky commune, Dien Chau district, Nghe An province) being destroyed by bad guys on the watermelon garden is receiving a lot of public attention. After the news of the incident was published by the press, knowing the difficult situation of Mr. Ton's family, many sponsors donated to support this old man.
On the evening of July 4, talking to Dan Viet newspaper, Mr. Dung Nguyen Quan (in Nghe An) said that in the afternoon of the same day he went to Mr. Phan Van Ton's house (in Dien Ky commune, Dien Chau, Nghe An) to give 52 million Donated by him, calling everyone to support Mr. Ton after the watermelon field was destroyed by bad guys.
According to Mr. Dung Nguyen Quan, when he went to meet him directly, he saw that Mr. Ton was a kind and gentle person. Mr. Ton's situation is also very difficult, his age is old, but he has to raise 2 more children of an unusual daughter.
Mr. Dung Nguyen Quan said: "He told me that for many days he didn't have money to buy milk for his son to eat, so he had to take boiling water mixed with sugar for him to drink. Seeing two old grandparents raising two young children felt pity. When he received it, he felt pity. Mr. Ton was very touched by the amount of more than 52 million VND and thanked everyone for helping him in difficult times."
Regarding the case that the watermelon field was about to be harvested by Mr. Ton's family, on the evening of July 4, the police of Dien Chau district, Nghe An province said that the unit was holding 5 suspects.
It is known that the 5 suspects involved in the alleged theft of property and destruction of property are Chu Van C. (20 years old), Chu Minh N. (18 years old), NTT (17 years old), Nguyen Duc P. . and Le Trung T. (both 18 years old), living in Quynh Dien commune, Quynh Luu district, Nghe An.
More than a day of the incident, Dien Chau District Police investigated and determined that at noon on July 2, the suspects of stealing watermelons from a family in Dien Ky commune, Dien Chau district were discovered and discovered by people. remind.
At noon on July 3, due to anger because of the reminder, after returning from drinking, the group of young people returned to the watermelon field to smash watermelons to take revenge. The case is still being investigated by the authorities and handled according to the law.
The old man had his melon field destroyed at home, with only one bed An Nhi11:32:17 08/07/2022The story of an old man in Nghe An who was destroyed by a group of young people on his melon field is still attracting the attention of the online community. In the past few days, the online community couldn't help but be upset when they saw that the old couple's watermelon...
3 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 0 Discuss | Share
3 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 0 Discuss | Share
4 | 0 Discuss | Share
3 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 0 Discuss | Share
4 | 0 Discuss | Share
1 | 0 Discuss | Share
3 | 0 Discuss | Share
2 | 0 Discuss | Share
3 | 0 Discuss | Report